FULL SYSTEM POWER FLUSH CLEANING
Central heating systems get old and as they do, deposits build up in them which reduce the systems efficiency. Deposits of black iron oxide, more often referred to as ‘sludge’, accumulate in the system and/or boiler, resulting in poor circulation, fuel wastage, system noise and premature failure of some components.
The symptoms for this are:
- Radiator cold spots in particularly at the bottom
- Need for frequent venting of radiators
- Loud banging noises from the boiler
- Noisy pipes due to restrictions in flow
- Dirty brown or black water present when bleeding radiators
- Little or no hot water due to blocked pipes and heat exchanges
A system powerflush can help to remove this sludge and improve your system’s performance. This advanced rapid flush cleaner is perfect for restoring your heating system, making it more efficient and reducing your energy consumption.
The process uses a pumped cleansing machine in conjunction with a magnetic filter. As the machine has a flow and reverse facility, it is more effective at loosening and removing any impurities that have built up within the radiators and heating pipework.
We recommend that once a system has been powerflushed, a dirt separator such as the Adey Magnaclean is fitted to the system. This is a magnetic filter designed to remove virtually 100% of suspended black iron oxide and will help to ensure long-term operation at peak performance.
Once the system has been cleaned, keeping up regular dosing of inhibitor will help protect the system in future:
• Restore a systems efficiency
• Remove system sludge, debris & scale
• Environmentally friendly
• Suitable for all heating systems
• Delivers exceptional cleansing results
Do you need a Powerflush?
Try this simple test. Locate the radiator furthest from your boiler and when the heating is running, place your hand at the top centre of the radiator for a few seconds, then place it at the bottom centre. If it’s colder at the bottom then it’s probably blocked with thick black sludge.
Prices start from £540 for up to 10 radiators.
Get in touch so we can provide you with a quote.
All prices quoted include VAT @ 20%